The Disney Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Disney Cove

Disney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long time since I've been around/update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skoi

skoi

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-09-30

Long time since I've been around/update Empty
PostSubject: Long time since I've been around/update   Long time since I've been around/update Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 6:42 pm

Hi Amandas and all!

It's been a long time since I've been around. I had no idea how fast the time went! I've been trying to cram in a lot of school hours, to make sure the kids get enough time to be "Legal".

Big news-
We're leaving for Kazakhstan (just Steve and me due to the high cost of airfare) on Monday to begin to complete our adoption.

If anyone's interested in following our trip (I won't complain about being cold too much) pm or email so I can send you the info on our group.

We're starting to plan our 2008 trip, but we have a defector. Sig heard about the ice skating rink, bigger pools, and mini golf on RCCL and is ready to switch lines. And you'd think it would be the teenager who would be the first to "outgrow" Disney.

I'll pop in again soon. Sorry to have been so bad at coming by. Crying or Very sad Embarassed

Julie
(who still looks like a heroin addict in every picture we have)
Back to top Go down
gssmks
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
gssmks

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Long time since I've been around/update   Long time since I've been around/update Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 7:28 pm

Hello! My DD wanted to do Freedom of the Seas until she found out that she could do a 15 night on the Magic. We are doing the May 2008 Westbound. I really wanted to do Alaska, but DD has absolutely no interest in it.
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Long time since I've been around/update   Long time since I've been around/update Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 4:09 pm

Julie
I am so glad you stopped by and let us know what is going in your life! I wish everyone would take amoment in each day and at least pop in and say hi!
I would love to try Freedom, but everytime I price it, it seems almost as high as DCL so I dont know what to do. Call Dana at micdan.com she is always telling me that she has group space available on RCCL...
Back to top Go down
gssmks
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
gssmks

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Long time since I've been around/update   Long time since I've been around/update Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 11:12 am

Hello Again!

A group cruise on the Freedom of the Seas sounds great to me. How many would we have to get together to qualify for a group rate? We could go back and contact our original 09/06 Dis group, and maybe find a few newbies.

Have any of you heard from your TA's about the Repo cruise? I'm still waiting. DD is home sick today, so I am working at home. Well, I confess that I am not really working. I am watching television, eating and checking my e-mail constantly.
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Long time since I've been around/update   Long time since I've been around/update Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 6:05 pm

Gail
Have you heard? Who do you use? I am waiting for pricing for the whole family from Gail, but Kathy already booked DJ and I room earlier today ...
Back to top Go down
purpletart

purpletart

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Long time since I've been around/update   Long time since I've been around/update Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 3:28 am

I don't have any cruise plans yet but I know that I want to do it again. I am hooked. It just seems that there is always something that comes up. We(my hubby and I) are going to Maui in Feb 08 for two weeks so we are still vacationing. But I want to cruise again. And Disney was the best !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time since I've been around/update   Long time since I've been around/update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time since I've been around/update
Page 1 of 1