The Disney Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Disney Cove

Disney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thinking about MNSSHP again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Thinking about MNSSHP again Empty
PostSubject: Thinking about MNSSHP again   Thinking about MNSSHP again Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2006 4:09 pm

I know I am crazy but I was thinking how guilty I felt for doing this without the kids. I asked my friend Heather at work, what she would think if we hauled ass down there on a Friday after work went to a sat party and came home Sunday....The kids would be soo surprised! I almost had her talked into it! Now I go and check the dates and there are no SAT parties....I have no vacation left so it would have to be a weekend. I only see OC 2oth as a possibility and we would have to really haul ass on Friday to get to the part around 8pm....Guess I had better give that idea up eh?
Back to top Go down
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about MNSSHP again   Thinking about MNSSHP again Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2006 4:18 pm

Oh that sucks, cause that would have been a great idea! Are you sure there's nothing the weekend before Halloween? The reason I ask is because Halloween is on a Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about MNSSHP again   Thinking about MNSSHP again Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2006 4:21 pm

yeah I called and got the dates...I am still thinking about it though...I havent completly given up
Back to top Go down
gssmks
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
gssmks

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about MNSSHP again   Thinking about MNSSHP again Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 6:00 am

dzneprincess wrote:
yeah I called and got the dates...I am still thinking about it though...I havent completly given up

Oh you really need to try to do this. The kids would be so excited. Maybe you can cut out of work early. I think all employers should have to provide their employees with Disney Days in addition to vacation days, sick days and maternity leave. Wouldn't that be great?
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about MNSSHP again   Thinking about MNSSHP again Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 9:27 am

I am alll for some Disney days.....
I have only one option...i have one hour of unpaid time left...I could sneak in at 6am (not asking just doing), work thru my lunch making my hours 6-2 and then use my flex time making me leave at 1pm....but I am afraid I will be too tired after I get there from waking so early and driving all day
Back to top Go down
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about MNSSHP again   Thinking about MNSSHP again Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 9:32 am

But your forgetting the Disney high! I always get that knowing I am going to be in WDW! That can get me through any tired state!
Back to top Go down
gssmks
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
gssmks

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about MNSSHP again   Thinking about MNSSHP again Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 2:57 pm

I say do it, and just plan on sleeping in on Saturday. I am so jealous. For us, we either drive 12 hours or jump on a plane. It's not so easy for us to go for a quickly trip.
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about MNSSHP again   Thinking about MNSSHP again Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 7:34 pm

Gail it is about 6.5 hours....if we dont stop but with the 4 kids we will have to stop..I think I am officiallly waving the white flag on this one! They had ticked me off today and do not appreciate the things they get to do, so why am I gonna bust my ass to make this happen for them when they will not appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about MNSSHP again   Thinking about MNSSHP again Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 7:00 am

That's too bad! I know that when we come out there in 2008 we want to try and plan it so we can go again. That was just too much fun. I loved the parade. Here's a little unknown fact, that was one the second parade I have ever seen at WDW. Eric and I usually just don't want to wait around for a decent spot so we just skip the parade. But that spot right by the entrance was a great!
Back to top Go down
WldWcnWmn
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
WldWcnWmn

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-09-30

PostSubject: I just love   Thinking about MNSSHP again Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 9:53 pm

I just love MNSSHP! We had a great time, even in the rain! Such an awesome price to ride the rides with minimal wait and the villains were awesome! Only bummer was when lightning hit Splash Mountain! We were literally right about to board a log when they said they had to shut her down for 20 minutes because lightning hit. We never made it back to the ride that night and Mekayla was kinda' bummed! It was a trip finding you guys (actually you found us) in the store at pirates!! I just love MNSSHP. Did you guys see Cinderellabration? We did! I cried. I am sucha' sap.
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about MNSSHP again   Thinking about MNSSHP again Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 4:25 pm

Hey I have always wondered about that, wehn you are about to board and they shit down, do they at least give you a fast pass for later?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about MNSSHP again   Thinking about MNSSHP again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking about MNSSHP again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Disney Cove :: Double Dip reunion!-
Jump to: