The Disney Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Disney Cove

Disney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're going back....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WldWcnWmn
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
WldWcnWmn

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-09-30

We're going back.... Empty
PostSubject: We're going back....   We're going back.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2006 11:32 am

We're going back to Costa Maya and Cozumel in January 2007. No, don't get happy, we're not going on the Magic...I got great rates for The Glory....I know, I know it's not Disney and probably will be a let down (I can already smell the stale cigarette smoke in the chairs and curtains) {sorry Amanda's but I hate the smell of stale cig. smoke} but it was a price I couldn't pass up and we need a "do-over" to enjoy Costa Maya and Cozumel again.

The ship's also going to Belize...what do you guys know about Belize? I know nothing. I already asked Asha to let me know which bar she went to in Majuhaul or however you spell it...cause that $25.00 massage sounds like a plan. We're just going to be beach bums and lay around. sunny

Who's coming with? geek
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: We're going back....   We're going back.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2006 4:08 pm

Oh that sounds awesome! What kind of rate did you get...??? Just you and Mykela? Or is Cindy going too?
Back to top Go down
WldWcnWmn
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
WldWcnWmn

PostSubject: You're funny!   We're going back.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 9:41 pm

dzneprincess wrote:
Oh that sounds awesome! What kind of rate did you get...??? Just you and Mykela? Or is Cindy going too?

Trouble Maker.....

No, this cruise and all future cruises will be family only. Why do you think we're doing a "do-over" cruise? I got $360.00 per person out of Cape Canaveral and Amanda01, get this...$262.00 RT out of Portland! I already warned Mekayla that the Magic is going to be in port and we're going to be one of "those people" on the Carnival wishing we were on the Magic! I told her not to look at "our" ship at the pier!afro
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: We're going back....   We're going back.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 4:24 pm

Thea that is awesome! I would love to go again! The Glory looks like a neat ship! Hey you never know you might like it in a different way than DCL...about being a troublemaker, I wasnt trying to sorry..I just didnt know if everyone was going to get to go. Is your son going to be able to join you this time? Real cool if he can! Now you can put a ticker back in your siggy! AND PS you never said anything, did you get the bag I left in your room w/ Cindy?
Back to top Go down
WldWcnWmn
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
WldWcnWmn

PostSubject: I did!   We're going back.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2006 11:50 pm

I did get the bag! Totally awesome of you! Zackery is in his sophmore year of high school, he doesn't want to miss any classes (his high GPA is necessary for college) also he doesn't want to use what little vacation time he gets to go to the carribbean. He also skis on a team (snow ski) and January is peak ski season. I couldn't pry him off the mountain if I tried! Nope, just me and Mekayla. And we're not doing any excursions, either. Just beachin' it.
Back to top Go down
gssmks
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
gssmks

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: Re: We're going back....   We're going back.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2006 5:52 pm

WldWcnWmn wrote:
I did get the bag! Totally awesome of you! Zackery is in his sophmore year of high school, he doesn't want to miss any classes (his high GPA is necessary for college) also he doesn't want to use what little vacation time he gets to go to the carribbean. He also skis on a team (snow ski) and January is peak ski season. I couldn't pry him off the mountain if I tried! Nope, just me and Mekayla. And we're not doing any excursions, either. Just beachin' it.

Now I am so jealous I think I will die! What is the sail date?
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: We're going back....   We're going back.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 4:35 pm

Yeah when are you sailing Thea, and Gaile dont feel bad I am super jelaous too!
Back to top Go down
purpletart

purpletart

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-10-02

PostSubject: Re: We're going back....   We're going back.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2006 5:47 am

My hubby and I are going to Maui for 2 weeks in January. So we won't be cruising again until 2008. I can't stand being away from him that long. And three people in one cabin was just too crowded. It was so fun meeting everyone. So if anyone is going to be in the Seattle area just send a message.
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: We're going back....   We're going back.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2006 8:31 pm

Yall think 3 people in one cabin was bad you should see us when we cruise with the kids...yes we get 2 cabins but lets face it they spend most of the time in ours.....tight to say the least...the very least
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're going back....   We're going back.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're going back....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Disney Cove :: Double Dip reunion!-
Jump to: