The Disney Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Disney Cove

Disney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am sick, and not in my normal way!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2006-09-27

I am sick, and not in my normal way! Empty
PostSubject: I am sick, and not in my normal way!   I am sick, and not in my normal way! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 7:56 am

I think I may have a sinus infection. I am going to the DR. later today. I just know it's going to be a battle at work when I walk in and tell them that I WILL be leaving early to go see the dr.

I call the advise nurse last night and told her my symptoms and she said it most definiatly sounded like a sinus infection and she told me some OTC meds to take last night. When I asked her if the meds would help me sleep so I could work she thought I was crazy to go to work. So does Eric. Oh well gotta pay to DVC!

So I might not be online much this weekend. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Try not to get into too much trouble!
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: I am sick, and not in my normal way!   I am sick, and not in my normal way! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 4:03 pm

FEEL BETTER!
Back to top Go down
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

PostSubject: Re: I am sick, and not in my normal way!   I am sick, and not in my normal way! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 9:14 am

Well kids good news and bad news. Good news I don't have a sinus infection. Bad news I have some sort of nerve damage. It's got a very long name that I didn't catch, but needless to say I am very high thanks to all the pain killers I am on. It’s a nerve up near my right ear that is sending out some signal causing pain through the right half of my jaw. It’s weird I can only feel the pain on the right half of my jaw, it’s like someone drew a line down my mouth and that’s where the pain is. It's gonna be a long road of therapy, but it will hopefully be fine. I just have to get off this pain killer. I feel like I am in a deep haze. drunken So if anything I write for the next few days seems a little off that’s why. Like my mom said only in our family do we have these weird medical things happen.
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: I am sick, and not in my normal way!   I am sick, and not in my normal way! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 6:28 pm

what in the hell??!?!?!? What caused this???
Back to top Go down
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

PostSubject: Re: I am sick, and not in my normal way!   I am sick, and not in my normal way! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2006 9:29 pm

No idea. I have been doing research all day and can't find one site that can say that this causes it or that causes it. I am just so lucky that they caught it!

The only problem is that the episodes will only get worse as I get older. But I might not have another one for years. Which is fine by me. But there are a couple of differnt surgeries I can have. But one is full on brain surgery. I hate the idea of someone going in there. They might let all the air out! Razz

I just hate the title they gave it, suicide diease. Couldn't they come up with something nicer. Like "broke head" or "on my last NERVE symdrom"! I think the last one is my favorite! cheers
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: I am sick, and not in my normal way!   I am sick, and not in my normal way! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2006 11:56 am

Wow I hope you feel better.
We had a crazy week end. Went to Tallahassee to a football game saturday with the boys. Went back again yesterday with my neighbor and her three boys to carve pumpkins. It was so much fun. As old as these kids get they still have fun. Except noe they bring girls.Crying or Very sad I bought nine pumpkins. I willposta picture when I get them uploaded. So I spent a lot of time in the car. But it was nice to hang out with my kids.

Have a good monday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am sick, and not in my normal way!   I am sick, and not in my normal way! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am sick, and not in my normal way!
Page 1 of 1