The Disney Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Disney Cove

Disney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Video 9/16 food!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spectro is #1

Spectro is #1

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-10-03

Video 9/16 food! Empty
PostSubject: Video 9/16 food!   Video 9/16 food! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 1:10 pm

This is a video of food and of our servers. Jeff, there is one picture that my wife took of Bob and I in the Cove Cafe`. If you look behind me waving you will see yourself on your cell phone. The picture was taken on Sat. when we were waiting for our cabin to open up.
enjoy all!Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwRvFo3m5AA
Back to top Go down
sea.shells

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2006-10-04

Video 9/16 food! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video 9/16 food!   Video 9/16 food! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2006 5:33 pm

wow that video was amazing!!!!!....the kids heard the music and came a runnin!!!

your servers sounded so fun...I wish I knew how to create a video like that... I did take 2 hours worth but have yet to figure out how to even upload to my PC...

Where do you get the Disney back ground music?
Back to top Go down
Spectro is #1

Spectro is #1

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-10-03

Video 9/16 food! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video 9/16 food!   Video 9/16 food! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2006 3:50 am

Thanks for the compliments, connecting your PC to your video camera is easy if your computer has the proper connections. Software can be complicated but if you are just starting out any name brand low cost program shouldn't be to intimidating. I can offer some suggestions if you like.

The music is from the WDW MGM stage show. I edited it to shorten it up and removed a section that ruined the flow of the song. I am a park music collector and have some obscure selections.
Back to top Go down
sea.shells

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2006-10-04

Video 9/16 food! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video 9/16 food!   Video 9/16 food! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2006 9:11 am

Thanks Spectro, I guess my first step is to get it on my PC, didnt get to that this weekend, hopefully later this week. I only program Im aware of having right now is Nero 7.0. But I will get back to you for help if things start to crash and burn!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Video 9/16 food! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video 9/16 food!   Video 9/16 food! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video 9/16 food!
Page 1 of 1