The Disney Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Disney Cove

Disney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merry Christmas, no dis!?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Merry Christmas, no dis!? Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas, no dis!?   Merry Christmas, no dis!? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 6:50 pm

Well it looks like the Dis will be down all weekend, so I think I will spend that extra time over here updating info to make this a more intesting place. If anyone has any imput please feel free to post it here! And merry christmas!santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, no dis!?   Merry Christmas, no dis!? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 9:06 am

I hope every one had a Merry Christmas and happy New Year. I hope every one stays healthy & happy.
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, no dis!?   Merry Christmas, no dis!? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 8:35 pm

i love the new pic!
Back to top Go down
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, no dis!?   Merry Christmas, no dis!? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 4:10 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Merry Christmas, no dis!? 01f
Hosted At MySpace Yo.com

I'm glad you like the picture. It was actually from our stop at my favorite stop, Costa Maya!
Back to top Go down
purpletart

purpletart

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, no dis!?   Merry Christmas, no dis!? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 6:42 am

Hi all, I hope everyone has had a Happy New Year. I have been working alot and looking forward to going to Maui in 8 days. I am so not ready. Well I am ready for a vacation but I need to get everything ready. just a working dog until then chow Cindy
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, no dis!?   Merry Christmas, no dis!? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 12:26 pm

They just put out the dates for 2008. The magic willbein dry dock for three weeks in Sept of 08!!!!! What are we going to do?????????????
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, no dis!?   Merry Christmas, no dis!? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 8:13 pm

I do not know! I am so sad! Amanda and I were discussing our options last night....we were thinking maybe the weekend after Thanksgiving?? It was be a double dip....thoughts?? ideas??
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, no dis!?   Merry Christmas, no dis!? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 2:29 pm

I was thinking the 25th of October. My kids will be home for thanksgiving and I would hate to leave them early. It's a double dip. I want to go with you guys in Costa Maya, you had a much better time than we did.

Well let us know what your two decide. Roger and I will have to make new friends:cry: .Crying or Very sad

It's a cold rainy Sunday here. Just watching football.

Have a good one!!
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, no dis!?   Merry Christmas, no dis!? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 2:40 pm

We were thinking of that weekend as well...I just do not know...I really want to do eastbound repo...im still looking for a roomie for that
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, no dis!?   Merry Christmas, no dis!? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 2:48 pm

I would love to do the repo. I wish they would do it in Sept when the kids were back in school. It's to late to take them. They usually go back around the 25th.

Do the repo's fill up really quickly?

We are doing Alaska in June 08 with the kids and any one else who wants to go.
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, no dis!?   Merry Christmas, no dis!? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 9:23 pm

Joanne
We are leaning more and more towards the repo..my heart really wants to do it...the problem is my kids start school at the beginning of August and there is no way they can miss that much school..so at this point I am going with Kathy and Jeff and DJ...Steve is not going...BUT that may change....the cruise it self goes up in price rather quickly. I would recommend to you, that if you even think you may want to go, to book it on Weds...we then have a year and a half to get the details straigtened out....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, no dis!?   Merry Christmas, no dis!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas, no dis!?
Page 1 of 1