The Disney Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Disney Cove

Disney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drugstore.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Drugstore.com Empty
PostSubject: Drugstore.com   Drugstore.com Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 9:03 am

I found this site through online miles shopping plan. I placed two orders on the 13th, one of which had free shipping. The free shipping order didn't get sent out until the 15th. I was sent a conformation of delievery for the 21 and 22 for each order.

For some reason on the 20th I wanted to check the status of each order on the UPS site and you wouldn't believe what UPS did. They rescheduled the second order for the 26th. So I called Drgstore.com and told them the situation. They immediatly said how sorry they were and sent out a duplicate order overnight.

I received the order yesterday and one of the free items with purchase was missing, so I called them. Again they apoligized and said that they had run out. She gave me the choice of opening the late order and taking it out of there, I still wouldn't have to pay shipping, or she would give me a $10 credit to my online account. It was like Disney service, above and beyond.

The reason I am telling you all this story, is because of how impressed I was with drugstore.com and their outstanding service. I highly recommend them to everyone!
Back to top Go down

Drugstore.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Disney Cove :: Double Dip reunion!-
Jump to: