The Disney Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Disney Cove

Disney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This cruise needs it's own thread!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2006-09-27

This cruise needs it's own thread! Empty
PostSubject: This cruise needs it's own thread!   This cruise needs it's own thread! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 4:48 pm

This cruise needs it's own thread! 200808170000_26

I saw Gail ask about prices for the cruise, so we might see her again! Does ANYONE Arrow (Jeff) know if they do a DVC show and tell on the long cruises? Just curious. (I WILL NOT BUY MORE POINTS! I WILL NOT BUY MORE POINTS!)

Last edited by on Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: This cruise needs it's own thread!   This cruise needs it's own thread! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 6:04 pm

sup
Back to top Go down
gssmks
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
gssmks

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: Re: This cruise needs it's own thread!   This cruise needs it's own thread! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 9:58 am

sunny Hello to everyone! Sorry, but it doesn't look like we will be sailing together. I am doing the westbound and you guys are all doing the eastbound. Sad I have to do westbound because of school. Barbara at DU said that there was as much as $2,000.00 difference in the prices for the eastbound and westbound. I wanted to compare prices to see if she is telling the truth. I got two quotes for the westbound: Cat 11 $3,098.00 and a Cat 6 $7,453.48. I'm trying to decide if that balcany is really worth $4,400.00. I thinking not!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is looking like I will be in a Cat 11 on the May Westbound Repo Cruise. pirat I wonder how much of the Navigators from the 2005 Repo will stay the same.

I'm going to miss you guys. DD will be 10 on this one and will probably not want to spend as much time with me. I would a chance to really get to know you guys. I wish you guys would all abandon ship and hope over to my cruise.
Back to top Go down
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

PostSubject: Re: This cruise needs it's own thread!   This cruise needs it's own thread! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 10:54 am

Oh Gail, it's too bad that we won't be cruising together again. We also have school issues and have to cruise in August. We will expect a full report and copies of the Navigators from you though! Just think cruising before us will give you more inside information than Jeff!Wink

Well I just sat down and ran the numbers and I am happy to report that yes we can afford the cruise with the room we booked! Woohooo! Very Happy I just can't believe how high some of the prices went. Some people on the board were calling DCL and the cast members were telling them that there was no such thing as tiered pricing. Yeah, right.
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: This cruise needs it's own thread!   This cruise needs it's own thread! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 7:52 am

I am so jealous. We just can't swing it that earlly in August. I know you guys will have a great time. We can't find an eastern for fall of 08 where the dates will work either. In my job I can't take off the first two weeks of the month and all the easterns seem to run early in the month.

Have a great day.
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: This cruise needs it's own thread!   This cruise needs it's own thread! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 9:49 pm

Pd depo baby! EEk/ouch/faint...
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: This cruise needs it's own thread!   This cruise needs it's own thread! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 10:02 pm

is your whole family going or just you?
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: This cruise needs it's own thread!   This cruise needs it's own thread! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 10:07 am

Not sure yet....well I know whole family is not going but I am sure if it will be Steve and I, or Nathan and I, or Just me...so right now we have a room booked with DJ (Kathy and Djs DD) myself, Nate and Steve....So I had to pay depo for all three of us for right now

Last edited by on Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

PostSubject: Re: This cruise needs it's own thread!   This cruise needs it's own thread! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 10:35 am

I wish we knew more people that were going! It's too bad you can't join us Joanne, but trust me I totally understand. Eric is still adjusting to the idea of how long he will need to take off of work.
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: This cruise needs it's own thread!   This cruise needs it's own thread! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 10:37 am

I am so curious to see how many rooms open up this evenig after depos are due......
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: This cruise needs it's own thread!   This cruise needs it's own thread! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 4:20 pm

558 days?!?!? What?!?!?! It seems so far away!
Back to top Go down
WldWcnWmn
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
WldWcnWmn

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-09-30

PostSubject: ARGH Matey's we be sailin' with "The Ship of Thieves&qu   This cruise needs it's own thread! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 12:19 pm

We be sailing on the Westbound - AKA "The Ship of Thieves" we're stealing The Magic from Flroida - ARGH! We need a Westbound Thread!

I can't believe we'll be on the ship for 14 days! Whoo Hoo! We couldn't get a CAT 12 - I was on our Carnival cruise when the dates opened up on the 31st - stupid travel agent didn't believe me when I told him to start booking early. The best I got was a CAT 11 GTY for $3400.00 (me & Mekayla) is that good do you think? I know it's too late in the game to change anything, but I would sure like to do a price comparison so I know if I got a good deal or not.

There's a price difference between the Eastbound and the Westbound? Which one was more spendy? My luck it would be the Westbound. DUH.
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: This cruise needs it's own thread!   This cruise needs it's own thread! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 3:41 pm

Gail is on the westbound ! So you will have someone to chat with! Maybe you two can get the girls together?
I think you got a good deal.
For Steve and I, in a cat 11 GTY it was about $3900...My TA reads here, she is awesome! She knows who she is!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WldWcnWmn
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
WldWcnWmn

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-09-30

PostSubject: I am so terrible!   This cruise needs it's own thread! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 11:33 am

I booked my cruise with my insurance company - they have a low price promise - anyways the price I was quoted was about $1,000.00 cheaper than Dreams Unlimited. On the DIS Boards I saw DU is offering a $200.00 per stateroom shipboard credit ($300.00 for cat 7 and up) if you book with them, so I e-mailed them and asked if I transferred my existing reservation could I take advantage of their shipboard credit?!?! They said, "sure" so I just transferred my reservation and got to keep the price I was quoted and the same dining and CAT 11 GTY and now there'll be $200.00 for us to spend! Whoo Hoo! Laughing I feel like a cheater!pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This cruise needs it's own thread!   This cruise needs it's own thread! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This cruise needs it's own thread!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Disney Cove :: Bringin' the Magic Home!!!! Repo 2008-
Jump to: