The Disney Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Disney Cove

Disney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorry I have been absent!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Sorry I have been absent! Empty
PostSubject: Sorry I have been absent!   Sorry I have been absent! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 9:04 pm

I just wanted to jump in and say hello to everyone I keep missing! I have been suddenly hit with a ton of homework and I am sooooo not into it. I got a little lazy and put it off until the last minute. DUMB! But I am back! YEAH!
Back to top Go down
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been absent!   Sorry I have been absent! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 7:32 am

I SAID, "I'm back!"

HELLO

(echo)

HELLO

(echo)

HELLO
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been absent!   Sorry I have been absent! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 11:38 am

Hello, it has been busy here too. I am so ready for another vacation. It's going to be a long winter. At least it's still nice here. We went bike riding Sunday on the beach. That was nice.

have a great day every one!!!! Or any one who is out there.
Back to top Go down
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been absent!   Sorry I have been absent! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 8:28 am

Well Fall is here! There is frost on the cars and roofs in the morning and it was only 39º when I woke up this morning. The high today is suppose to be in the low 70's. I love fall! I can wear my entire wordrobe in one day!
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been absent!   Sorry I have been absent! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 8:29 am

Yuck, give me Floida any day....
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been absent!   Sorry I have been absent! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 4:32 pm

JOanne....whatcha doin this weekend?!?!?!?! hmmmmmm????
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been absent!   Sorry I have been absent! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2006 6:02 am

Floating:cheers:
Back to top Go down
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been absent!   Sorry I have been absent! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2006 3:19 pm

You suck! I wanna float all weekend! I have to do more homework! Good news thought, I meet with my school guidance counselor yesterday and I am on my way to getting an Associates of Science. Then transferring to Portland State in the winter or fall of 2008 to complete my degree in early Elementary education. Which is age 4 to grade 3. I am sooooo excited! It feels so much better to have a goal set. Now I have something to work towards, not just take random classes to just take classes! Yeah me!!!!
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been absent!   Sorry I have been absent! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2006 6:16 am

Good luck with school. Now with a major you should only have to take what you need. I may not get to float, it's supposed to get cold tonight and tomorrow is only going to be in the low 70's.

have a good friday.
Back to top Go down
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been absent!   Sorry I have been absent! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2006 7:48 am

Thanks! It does feel good to have a light at the end of the tunnel! Well the weather here is as moody as me with PMS! Yesterday it was up to 78 now it's down to 44 and suppose to be cold and rainy all weekend. And I can feel the begining of a cold coming on. Oh joy. Oh well it will slow me down for a while. I should slow down anyway. It's the weekend. Besides my only plans besides school, go buy a good blender and make Konk Coolers!
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been absent!   Sorry I have been absent! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2006 7:50 am

oh I want one tooooooooooooo. I am back pn this stupid diet so no booze. I will have to save it up for the holidays.

enjoy one or two for me.
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been absent!   Sorry I have been absent! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2006 8:44 am

You will both be happy to know I didn't get much floating time in this week end. Too busy and yesterday was too chilly.

I started a trip report on the Dis boards. It's not very exciting but I love reading everyones so I thought I would give it a try.

have a good Monday. We have a cold rainy one here.
Back to top Go down
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been absent!   Sorry I have been absent! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2006 9:07 am

Oh the rain here! It's the typical NW weather that everyone has been waiting for. I am going to start painting the bedroom today. But first I need to finish cleaning the rest of the house. I swear, when Eric is off work I turn into a sloth and a slob just to hang out with him. I didn't clean, do any homework, laundry, or cook. So yesterday was a great day! But I paying for it today. Kinda like a housewife hangover!
Back to top Go down
bahogg

bahogg

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: hey guys   Sorry I have been absent! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2006 6:05 pm

Hey guys I would love to have your weather here in Michigan. I am starting to get out the winter clothes:face: My kids are taking gloves with them to school already:santa: .

:cheers: Congrats Amanda on finding your light at the end of the tunnel with your school. It sure makes things easier to do when you have a purpose not just feeling like there is no end in sight.

Amanda (disneypriness) thanks for sending me the info. I am a true blonde you know when it comes to computers I have no clue.

Well you guys have a great night and I will talk to you again soon.

amy
Back to top Go down
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been absent!   Sorry I have been absent! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 8:21 am

Amy, You made over! Welcome to our little world!
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been absent!   Sorry I have been absent! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 4:33 pm

Amy glad to see ya!
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been absent!   Sorry I have been absent! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2006 2:18 pm

Where is every one????
Back to top Go down
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been absent!   Sorry I have been absent! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2006 4:49 pm

Here I am! Here I am!
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been absent!   Sorry I have been absent! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2006 6:10 am

Good at least the two of us are still alive and kicking. Hope school is going well.

have a good Thursday.
Back to top Go down
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been absent!   Sorry I have been absent! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2006 9:12 am

It's going good. I am just having trouble because of all the meds I am on. It's makes it hard to concentrate and it really screws around with my memory. Hey what's the weather like there?
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been absent!   Sorry I have been absent! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2006 10:07 am

It's damp and rainy. It should be back in the 70's by Saturday. I have been in computer training all week. I am brain dead.
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been absent!   Sorry I have been absent! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2006 8:18 pm

IT is getting a wee bit cold here ! WAH I miss my nice purdy days! Guess I missed out on beach weather eh Joanne? Maybe next year? Does your invite still stand?
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been absent!   Sorry I have been absent! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2006 9:28 pm

Of course it does. Any time the door is open. Do the leaves turn colors up your way?
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been absent!   Sorry I have been absent! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2006 9:03 am

Have you guys been watching the Disboards? There is something going on with a bunch of celebraties. Ty pennington, Oprah, Rosie, Paula Abdul. It's something aout a big new surprise,
Back to top Go down
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been absent!   Sorry I have been absent! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2006 2:44 pm

I saw that and I always wonder what all those trolls do in their off-line time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have been absent!   Sorry I have been absent! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry I have been absent!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Disney Cove :: Double Dip reunion!-
Jump to: