The Disney Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Disney Cove

Disney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

another video, pirate night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spectro is #1

Spectro is #1

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-10-03

another video, pirate night Empty
PostSubject: another video, pirate night   another video, pirate night Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2006 7:16 pm

Here is pirate night. (well about 3 min. of it anyway)
Amanda and Amanda you may enjoy this a bit more because we had the same rotation. I only got your server
Andrew in for a second. Unfourtunately all but AP had us siting too far from each other. This video includes some of the deck party and fireworks.
enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWuZV9u8TC0
Back to top Go down
WldWcnWmn
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
WldWcnWmn

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-09-30

PostSubject: I saw the link on the DIS   another video, pirate night Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2006 11:41 pm

I just had to go revisit your weblink sight and watch it again! Just awesome!
Back to top Go down
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: another video, pirate night   another video, pirate night Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2006 9:29 am

Chris that was WONDERFUL! Thanks so much for sharing that! I saw our servers, they were the ones that came out and started what looked like squared dancing! I have to ask what kind of program you use to make those videos? I am sort of computer challenged, but I would love to learn that kind of thing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another video, pirate night   another video, pirate night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another video, pirate night
Page 1 of 1