The Disney Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Disney Cove

Disney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The bestest mascara ever

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2006-09-27

The bestest mascara ever Empty
PostSubject: The bestest mascara ever   The bestest mascara ever Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2006 7:04 pm

Ok I have been meaning to share and I keep forgetting but I have found the best mascara ever..it is called kiss me and it is made by blinc... You can buy it at www.blincinc.com it is a wee bit expensive $25 but you can buy a mini sample size on ebay for about $8 total... I decided to buy the full size directly from their website because it came with a 30 day money back guarentee. I have been using this stuff for a week now and I love it! It does not rub or or if you cry or get wet it does not come off! The only way if comes off is with warm water and gentle pressure...because it is not like typical mascara it makes tiny tubes around your lashes...it sounds weird but trust me this stuff works wonders! At the end of the day all my eye makeup will have worn off but my lashes still look great! (PS I have no affiliation with this compnay just wanted to share! ) I am thinking about trying the eyeliner now!
Back to top Go down

The bestest mascara ever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Disney Cove :: Double Dip reunion!-
Jump to: