The Disney Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Disney Cove

Disney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who's ready for Christmas?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Who's ready for Christmas? Empty
PostSubject: Who's ready for Christmas?   Who's ready for Christmas? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2006 9:23 am

See what I do when I have no vacations to plan for! I need a vacation or I decorate my house year round! I don't think Eric can take it! santa

Who's ready for Christmas? 100_0309
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Christmas?   Who's ready for Christmas? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2006 2:08 pm

That is so cute. I am so not ready. Thaksgiving snuck up on me. I hope you have a great holiday.

We are putting our name on the list for the DVC member cruise next Oct. It's only 4 days and we have never been on the Wonder so we will give it a try. It goes to CC twice.
Back to top Go down
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Christmas?   Who's ready for Christmas? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 5:09 pm

Eric is too spoiled by the 7 day cruise and now he wants our next one to be another 7 day. Hope you have great Thanksgiving!
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Christmas?   Who's ready for Christmas? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 6:40 pm

Can I have my turkey first??Laughing
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Christmas?   Who's ready for Christmas? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 1:19 pm

How was every ones turkey. We had a blast. Ate too much and played games all night. The kids are getting fun to be arround these days. My neighbor and I did the 5 am shopping this morning. Now in a few minutes we are having and Mom and kids afternoon at the movies. we are going to see happy feet.

Have a great day.
Back to top Go down
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Christmas?   Who's ready for Christmas? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 8:56 am

Well we had a great Thanksgiving. Eric LOVES to cook so he made the whole thing and I just sat around asking if there was anything I could do to help. It was a really nice way to spend the day.

Then there was Black Friday! It started with waking up at 3:30 am. I got the coffee and myself ready, and then I woke up Eric. We headed to Best Buy where we wanted to get a great deal on a 32 inch LCD TV for 479.99 which of course they didn’t have enough and we didn’t get one. But they had plenty of the 27 inch TV’s for the same price. I had no idea that the line would be that big. I think we were about the 750th in line and there were about another 150 behind us. It was insane. Best buy was not on my happy list.

So Eric stayed to buy some special DVD player so I could go to Target and meet my friend. When I left at 5:20 he still wasn't in the store. It was nuts. So Eric wanted to go back and look at some other TV's once the crowds calmed down at Best Buy.

So we went back around 10 and I kid you not every TV we said we wanted they were out of. And we were asking for TV's that weren't even on sale. So finally I lost it and said that this was a really shitty day. I can't believe that we want to buy a TV and we can't. I must have had that crazed woman look on my face because both Eric and the sales guy looked a little scared. So the guy said that he could meet us half way on the big TV that he knew they had. Now this TV was bigger than the one we had intended on buying in February, not weeks before Christmas.

Well needless to say Eric got his Christmas/Birthday present early. A 47 inch 1080p LCD TV. It is SOOOOO BIG! I don't understand the need for anything bigger. Unless you’re going blind! I just hope it doesn’t make me go blind!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Christmas?   Who's ready for Christmas? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's ready for Christmas?
Page 1 of 1