The Disney Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Disney Cove

Disney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

first video for you to enjoy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spectro is #1

Spectro is #1

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-10-03

first video for you to enjoy Empty
PostSubject: first video for you to enjoy   first video for you to enjoy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2006 7:55 pm

I have been working to get about 6 hours of video down to an hour by separating them into chapters. I have 3 done so far. Getting there, the sail away, and pirate night. I will make more and string them together to make one movie. I posted one of the movies on youtube so you guys can see it. I am new to youtube so I will try to push the envelope of quality and file size by trying different compressions. It is a little grainy but hopefully it will bring a smile to your face.
enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENRmm_fanu4
Back to top Go down
Beaker223
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
Beaker223

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-09-30

PostSubject: Re: first video for you to enjoy   first video for you to enjoy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2006 9:36 pm

Spectro Man that is a great vid... awesome... you did a great job.....
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: first video for you to enjoy   first video for you to enjoy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 9:55 am

CHRIS!!! AWESOME! You have made me smile today!!!!! I love it! THank you~ please keep sharing
Back to top Go down
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: first video for you to enjoy   first video for you to enjoy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 9:00 pm

That was great! Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: first video for you to enjoy   first video for you to enjoy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 9:35 am

I can't get it to run on my computer. What do I need to do? I am computer stupid so explain in idiot terms. I just get a red x in the corner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first video for you to enjoy   first video for you to enjoy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first video for you to enjoy
Page 1 of 1