The Disney Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Disney Cove

Disney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walt Disney World: Did you know?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Walt Disney World: Did you know? Empty
PostSubject: Walt Disney World: Did you know?   Walt Disney World: Did you know? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2006 6:06 pm

Did you know that in ques that have a choice of either left or right, must people will head to the right thus leaving the left que a little less full then the right side? This almost always is the case at Tower of Terror What a Face
Back to top Go down
gssmks
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
gssmks

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Walt Disney World: Did you know?   Walt Disney World: Did you know? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2006 9:42 am

Question Did you know that at DL some of the rides' fast pass machines are not tied into the system and this makes it possible for you to obtain multiple fast passes because the machine has no way of knowing that you already have a fast pass for another ride?
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: Walt Disney World: Did you know?   Walt Disney World: Did you know? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2006 10:50 am

Cool!I did not know that Gail! What rides or machines are they?Do they know?
Back to top Go down
gssmks
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
gssmks

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Walt Disney World: Did you know?   Walt Disney World: Did you know? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 6:14 am

dzneprincess wrote:
Cool!I did not know that Gail! What rides or machines are they?Do they know?

I first found them on the DL part of the DISboards. Then they were also listed in the Unofficial Guide to DL that I bought. If I get time this week, I will try to hunt them up for you. If I recall correctly, there are four of them. Someone on the Dis said that they always send someone in the family to get FP for everyone at all of those rides and then they ride all the others and save those FP's for later on in the day when the park gets crowded.

Okay, I went ahead and found them. According to the Unofficial Guide to DL they are: Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, and Roger Rabbit at DL; Who Wants to be a Millionaire and Grizzly River at DCA. I can't remember if this was the same as on the DISboards, but I am sure it is. If you guys don't buy these Unofficial Guides, you really should. I get one for every vacation that we take. They are wonderful. You get the official info and then you get these little known facts like this one. I love them.
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: Walt Disney World: Did you know?   Walt Disney World: Did you know? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 9:50 am

Cool! Thank for looking! That is a great tip! Esp for AManda who is going there in a few months
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: Walt Disney World: Did you know?   Walt Disney World: Did you know? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 9:50 am

Walt Disney World: Did you know? Event
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Walt Disney World: Did you know?   Walt Disney World: Did you know? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 6:13 am

A tip for the fast pass machines my kids figured out. There is a button in the back of the older machines. If you push it you will get a ticket without having to put your park pass in. So you can ride as many times as you want. Be carful though if there are CM's standing arround.
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: Walt Disney World: Did you know?   Walt Disney World: Did you know? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 4:28 pm

Joanne, I looked for this magical button on Sat after the cruise and I did not see it! LOL What rides do you know for sure have it?
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Walt Disney World: Did you know?   Walt Disney World: Did you know? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2006 6:54 am

I am not sure. I will have to ask the kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walt Disney World: Did you know?   Walt Disney World: Did you know? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walt Disney World: Did you know?
Page 1 of 1