The Disney Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Disney Cove

Disney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saving the world one cell phone at a time!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Saving the world one cell phone at a time! Empty
PostSubject: Saving the world one cell phone at a time!   Saving the world one cell phone at a time! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 8:57 am

Yesterday Eric and I decided to get early christmas santa gifts for eachother. We each needed new cell phones so we headed over to the Sprint store. I found a nice Motorola razor that was a great price and even had a rebate. But if I spent a little more I could get the red one and the proceeds would go to the Aids Red campaine.

So I did and I have to tell you I love this little thing. I never knew there was so much crap that you could do on a cell phone. Of course I won't keep the internet on there after the free month is up, but it's neat to play with.

Hey does anyone know what we can do with our old cell phones?
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Saving the world one cell phone at a time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving the world one cell phone at a time!   Saving the world one cell phone at a time! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 9:34 pm

See i have the originaly silver RAZR and its just EH...the ringer is not very loud and even the receiver is not loud enough...maybe my phone is too old for some of hte cool stuff you are talking bout..what kinda thinkgs can you do?
Back to top Go down

Saving the world one cell phone at a time!
Page 1 of 1