The Disney Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Disney Cove

Disney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good morning

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2006 5:18 am

Have a good day!
Back to top Go down
gssmks
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
gssmks

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-09-29

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2006 10:37 am

dzneprincess wrote:
Have a good day!

I did it. I finally figured it out. This is a different formate, but I think I'll get it down.

I want to personally thank you for ruining my day. I am still at home and yes I have decided to just blow off work today. It's not like I'm all caught up from my vacation yet either. When you told me about this board, I just couldn't leave until I figured out how to register and post.
Back to top Go down
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

Number of posts : 177

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2006 2:40 pm

gssmks wrote:
dzneprincess wrote:
Have a good day!

I did it. I finally figured it out. This is a different formate, but I think I'll get it down.

I want to personally thank you for ruining my day. I am still at home and yes I have decided to just blow off work today. It's not like I'm all caught up from my vacation yet either. When you told me about this board, I just couldn't leave until I figured out how to register and post.

Hey I have wasted setting all this up. I either need to change my major to computers or start planning my next vacation!
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2006 9:05 pm

gssmks wrote:
dzneprincess wrote:
Have a good day!

And for that you are quite welcome! sunny Hopefully the others will get their azzes over here!

I just got in, I took the kids to the cheap movie and we watched Superman Returns. That was a really good movie! A lot better then I expected! scratch
Back to top Go down
gssmks
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
gssmks

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2006 8:49 am

dzneprincess wrote:
gssmks wrote:
dzneprincess wrote:
Have a good day!

And for that you are quite welcome! sunny Hopefully the others will get their azzes over here!

I just got in, I took the kids to the cheap movie and we watched Superman Returns. That was a really good movie! A lot better then I expected! scratch

Good Morning! I hope your mornings are better than mine. It has turned cold here. I had to turn the heat on in my house this week. It got down into the 40's last night. (Man am I missing Castaway Cay!!!!) Anyway, I woke up this morning and it is 60 degree in my house. Something happened to the central air system last night and my heat is not working. I have tried calling the repair guy and got an answering machine. Looks like I am freezing the rest of the weekend. Luckily, Merkie stayed with her Daddy last night and now I guess until Monday. I don't care to bundle up and tolterate the heat, but I don't want her to end up sick. It's been a touch couple days. I don't think that I mentioned to you guys that I broke a tooth Thursday. It was a wisdom tooth, so the dentist is going to just pull it, but there was too much infection on Friday, so I go Monday to have it pulled. Well, they are actually going to take two of them out Monday and the other two in a couple weeks. Sounds like fun doesn't it?

The good news is that in an attempt to stay warm, I have tried to stay busy and I have gone through mine and DD's closets and draws and packed away the summer stuff that I know we will not be wearing any more. I have taken out the winter stuff that has been put away and I am washing it all up. Looks like we are going to be needing all of this stuff a little earlier than normal this year.

Anyway, that has been my moringing, so I hope you guys have had a better one!
Back to top Go down
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2006 8:59 am

Gail, I am so sorry to hear about the tooth issues. I know how painful that can be. I hope your feeling ok. I hope you can reach the repair man later to come fix the air. But hey at least you were able to get some stuff done in the process.

It has started getting colder here too. Albeit later than normal. Usually by this time of year we are wearing our fall clothes, but we are still in the 80's during the day and in the 50's by the morning. Ya gotta love the moody Northwest weather. I am pulling out all our winter stuff today and get it ready to wear, I just know winter is coming. I know I am getting old when I can fell the coming seasons change in my joints.
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2006 3:03 pm

[quote="gssmks"][quote="dzneprincess"]
gssmks wrote:
dzneprincess wrote:
Have a good day!

Gail what a sucky start to a Saturday! I still have this cough/sneeze and runny nose that I caught from JEFF (ahem ahem dont say anything!) so I am NYQUILLING it up today....I love being in and out of consciousness (sp?)...that is why I pop in and out of here LOL Depends on if the NYQUIL is working or not! haha

I cant believe you have to get your teeth pulled. I am so leery of teeth problems it gives me the heebie jeebies!
Back to top Go down
gssmks
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
gssmks

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2006 10:32 pm

Hello! I posted on the Disboard already, but I'll repeat here.

Merkie's Daddy got our heat on for us. He has a service guy who keeps the systems at his apartment buildings going and he sent him over. We came home from the movies tonight to a nice warm house. It's so much better than last night.

The tooth isn't hurting too bad. The worse problem is that the way it is broken, there is a sharp edge that is cutting the inside of my jaw. That hurts worse than the tooth. I am keeping cotton balls in there between the tooth and my skin. I can't wait to get it taken care of on Monday.
Back to top Go down
gssmks
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
gssmks

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 7:00 am

Hey girls, is there something I need to do to be able to get notices in my e-mail in box of posts to this site like we did the Disboard? It takes so long to check each topic. Feel free to tell me that this is your board and if I don't like it I can go the hell. I guess I just like being spoon fed.
Back to top Go down
gssmks
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
gssmks

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 7:04 am

PS: Thanks for the graphics under my user name. I love it!!! If I may make requests, could someone please make me a ticker for my Dec. trip to WDW? We leave Sept. 16th.
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 9:38 am

I will fix it for you
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 9:41 am

gssmks wrote:
Hello! I posted on the Disboard already, but I'll repeat here.

Merkie's Daddy got our heat on for us. He has a service guy who keeps the systems at his apartment buildings going and he sent him over. We came home from the movies tonight to a nice warm house. It's so much better than last night.

The tooth isn't hurting too bad. The worse problem is that the way it is broken, there is a sharp edge that is cutting the inside of my jaw. That hurts worse than the tooth. I am keeping cotton balls in there between the tooth and my skin. I can't wait to get it taken care of on Monday.

Awesome news that now yall are warm! We still have our air own over here!

I guess in the case of the tooth being pulled, it is the lesser of the two evils huh? I cant believe the edge hurts worse then the tooth itself.! affraid
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 9:42 am

gssmks wrote:
PS: Thanks for the graphics under my user name. I love it!!! If I may make requests, could someone please make me a ticker for my Dec. trip to WDW? We leave Sept. 16th.

YOu are very welcome but if you left Spetember 16th for your December trip to WDW you are one lucky bitch!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue lol!
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 am

hmmm for some reason the counter is not showing up is anyone else seeing it?
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 9:55 am

Back to top Go down
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 9:55 am

Am I reading that ticker right! If I am your a total HOOKER SOCK!!!!
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 9:57 am

Nope not mine dont get excited....Remember I have no more vacation time left..I am trying hook Gail up but it doesn not want to work for her signature for some reason....I know the code is good because it showed up on the post
Back to top Go down
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 10:44 am

Oh! I was gonna be dis green with jealousy!
Back to top Go down
Beaker223
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
Beaker223

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-09-30

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 10:52 am

[quote="dzneprincess"][quote="gssmks"]
dzneprincess wrote:
gssmks wrote:
dzneprincess wrote:
Have a good day!

Gail what a sucky start to a Saturday! I still have this cough/sneeze and runny nose that I caught from JEFF (ahem ahem dont say anything!) so I am NYQUILLING it up today....I love being in and out of consciousness (sp?)...that is why I pop in and out of here LOL Depends on if the NYQUIL is working or not! haha

I cant believe you have to get your teeth pulled. I am so leery of teeth problems it gives me the heebie jeebies!

I didnt make you sick.... Amanda made me sick... at least you didnt end up in the hospital like i did... Hope you feel better and dont drink to much cough meds.... LOL

Jeff
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 10:56 am

Beaker223 wrote:

I didnt make you sick.... Amanda made me sick... at least you didnt end up in the hospital like i did... Hope you feel better and dont drink to much cough meds.... LOL

Jeff[/quote]

Quite frankly Jeff you always Make me sick! rabbit rabbit I am glad to see you posting! Keep it up! (that would make Kathy very happy!) king
Back to top Go down
gssmks
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
gssmks

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 1:44 pm

dzneprincess wrote:
gssmks wrote:

YOu are very welcome but if you left Spetember 16th for your December trip to WDW you are one lucky bitch!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue lol!

Oh my gosh! I am having September 16 flash backs. I need to get back on the Magic.

We are actually checking into WDW on December 16th:santa: . But you are right about me being a lucky bitch. I get to go to WDW for almost two full weeks. I can't wait
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 1:50 pm

TAKE me with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I wanna gooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
gssmks
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
gssmks

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 1:53 pm

Yeah. I have a ticker! I have a ticker! Thank you so much Amanda.
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 1:54 pm

ok cool! That must have just happened because it was not there just a minute ago!
And you are very welcome! Hopefully it will entice you to post more so you can see you ticker :-)
Back to top Go down
gssmks
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
gssmks

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 2:05 pm

dzneprincess wrote:
ok cool! That must have just happened because it was not there just a minute ago!
And you are very welcome! Hopefully it will entice you to post more so you can see you ticker :-)

I promise I will post as much as possible. I'll have to post every day so that I can watch it tick down. Thank you again. I never did get my ticker working on the other board. This is now my favorite!!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good morning
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next