The Disney Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Disney Cove

Disney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good morning

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-10-01

Good morning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2006 6:49 pm

Like I said Gail. come on down................
Back to top Go down
gssmks
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
gssmks

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2006 7:07 pm

joannel wrote:
Like I said Gail. come on down................

Oh please don't tempt me. I would love to be there. We are coming to Orlando for Christmas, Dec. 16-29th. How close are you to Orlando? It would be great to run into some of fellow cruisers while there in Dec. So far no one has said that they will be there while we are. We have Candlelight Procession with dinner at Le Cellier on the 17th and MVMCP on the 19th. We have the Disney Dinning Plan, so we have ressies just about every day somewhere. It would be great for someone to join us for dinner one night or something.
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2006 7:15 pm

HEY dont be giving away my sleeping space GAIL!!!
Back to top Go down
gssmks
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
gssmks

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2006 7:30 pm

dzneprincess wrote:
HEY dont be giving away my sleeping space GAIL!!!

We will make room for everyone! No joking. Someone needs to join us for at least a short visit. I'm imagining a Dis Palo reunion somewhere in WDW. Just imagine guys!
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2006 7:50 pm

We are too far from Orlando. It's about 6 hours. We did Christmas once and never again. It is so crowded. It was beautiful. The Candlelight procession is wonderful. We have done that twice with dinner in Japan. We used to go thanksgiving week. It's not as crowded as Christmas.
Back to top Go down
gssmks
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
gssmks

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2006 8:01 pm

joannel wrote:
We are too far from Orlando. It's about 6 hours. We did Christmas once and never again. It is so crowded. It was beautiful. The Candlelight procession is wonderful. We have done that twice with dinner in Japan. We used to go thanksgiving week. It's not as crowded as Christmas.

Oh that's too bad! We would love to see you guys.

I have heard how crowded it is at Christmas. We will probably only do this once also. We are going more for the Christmas activities than for the rides. I know that we will want to do our favorites and all the stuff that is new since our last trip. That's why I planned two weeks. We are going to use the first days to do our riding before the parks get too crowded. The days after Christmas we are going to spend visiting the other resorts and eating at places we have always wanted to eat at but didn't want to take the time and taking in the Christmas atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2006 9:06 pm

How did you put a picture in your signature?
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2006 9:09 pm

HEY! You changed your avatar!
Back to top Go down
gssmks
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
gssmks

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2006 5:45 am

Good Morning! I will be working at home today because DD is sick. Between my tooth and her, I haven't accomplished a lot this week. The good news is that I will get to watch the big announcement of Good Morning America. For anyone who may not know, Disney is making some big announcement about the new promotion today on Good Morning America.
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2006 6:04 am

I figured out how to do that, but I can't figure out the picture thing.

Gail let us know what the big announcement is.
Back to top Go down
gssmks
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
gssmks

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2006 6:15 am

joannel wrote:
I figured out how to do that, but I can't figure out the picture thing.

Gail let us know what the big announcement is.

They have not shown the actual footage yet, but they have told us what is going on. Apparently, today officially starts their new promotion. I think it's the Year of a Million Magical Moments, or Magical Wishes or something like that. Today, the one family who won the MK all to themselves got to do MK alone. They showed the family, and I was a little disappointed. It was a Mom and Dad and two kids. The kids looked like early teens. I think it would have so much more magical if it had been small children. Anyway, it seems that they have already been in the park for several hours and will be riding all the rides in time for the regular opening. I'm glad that I didn't win. It's way too early and the riding would be way too rushed for me.
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2006 6:18 am

Good morning - Page 3 Patsgraduation075

OK is this not as pretty as Castaway Cay. This is the beach in Destin.
Back to top Go down
gssmks
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
gssmks

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2006 3:26 pm

Well guys, the big announcement was nothing more than the expected chosen family getting to ride all the rides before the park opened. Did anyone else watch it? It was a little cheesy. The family who was chosen didn't even seem too excited. I said from the first moment that I found out that it was early morning before the park opened that I wouldn't like being chosen. They had to get there so early, and they had to do all the promotional stuff. They they were rushed around riding all the rides to get it done before the park opening. It would have been more magical to me if they had given me a day long unlimited fastpass, so I could take my time and ride the rides when I wanted to.

To me not having all the other people around and seeing all the kids get so excited would just take away from the experience. I don't think it's as much fun when you enter the park early for extra magic hours and the park is almost empty. We do morning extra magic hours just to get the rides in, but we actually have more fun later on when more people get there.
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2006 5:06 pm

JOanne,
I actually think the shore line in Destin os prettier then Castaway...if we could just merge the shore of Destin with the ocean of CC it would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good morning
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3