The Disney Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Disney Cove

Disney

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good morning

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Good morning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 2:11 pm

great! my evil plan worked!!muhahahaha
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: hello all   Good morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 4:34 pm

I found you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How is every one? I am so sorry about your tooth and your cold weather. I was floating in the pool today. It is absolutely beautiful today. The humidity is down and it's 85 degrees.

Have a great day.
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2006 7:21 pm

THat is it Joanne! When can I come down for a visit???????? I am soo serious about this if you are, I would love to bring hte kids down for a weekend.....
Back to top Go down
gssmks
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
gssmks

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2006 7:45 am

Good Morning Everyone!

I just want to stop in and say Hello before heading to the dentist. Crying or Very sad You guys think about me because I absolutely hate dentists. They always say that I am good and numb, but I swear I can still feel everything. Mom tells me that I am just a baby.

Amanda, did you get my PM about the one picture? It's hilarious!!!!! DD tried to get me to take the same picture but I was afraid he would catch me.
Back to top Go down
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2006 8:22 am

Gail I am right there with ya, I do not like the dentist. Even though I have a dentist that knows how scared I am of the shots and how sweet the staff is about it, I still get so scared that I cry when they give me the shot. Can you imagine a 32 yo woman crying because of a shot! But I still do everytime.

I hope everyone has a great day and a great week!
Back to top Go down
gssmks
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
gssmks

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2006 11:15 am

Hello! I am back and I'm alive. He was able to extract the tooth with no problem. Again, I felt nothing. For me it is purely a psychological thing with me being afraid of the dentist. I honestly don't think I have ever felt a single pain with any dental treatment that I have had.

Amanda, my dentist puts some gel on a large swab and buts it in my mouth before giving me the shots. I never the shots. I cry anyway. It's just knowing that he's doing it.

I came home to the horrible news on CNN about the shooting at the two schools. Apparently, at least six kids where killed in a small Amish school in Penn., and a kids with a gun is being chased down in a Nevada school. Every time I turn the television on it is something else. Does anyone in our group live close to either of these schools?
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2006 11:38 am

Come on down. The only day we won't be here is the 21st. parents week end at FSU.

Gail I am glad you are ok. I hate going to the dentist.

have a good Monday.
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2006 11:39 am

Thanks for the picture, who ever did that. I love the beach!!!!
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2006 4:07 pm

Joanne it is not just any beach! It is castaway cay!!!
Back to top Go down
gssmks
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
gssmks

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2006 8:14 pm

Guys did any of you get a post card from Disney today?

I received a postcard with a link to a survey that they are asking me to fill out. I looked it over and it is basically the say survey we did before getting off the ship, but it asks me to explain my answers. I was just wondering if anyone else received this. The card said that they chose only a small group to participate in the survey.
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2006 8:39 pm

nope not us :-(
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2006 6:05 am

Not us either. I would love to fill out a survey!!!

Thanks for castaway cay. I would love to work there. I think when the kids get older we are going to check that out.
Back to top Go down
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2006 9:35 am

We got one. Was it for the online survey? It was actually long. But anything for Disney!
Back to top Go down
ericamanda01
TART
ericamanda01

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2006 9:35 am

Amanda V why is there a TART in my signature!
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2006 11:26 am

http://www.kroooz-cams.com/caribbeanindex.html

There's our ship. I want to be there now. This working stuff is for the birds. It is so nice out I want to be on the beach. i hope it keeps up for the week end.
Back to top Go down
gssmks
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
gssmks

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2006 2:35 pm

Amanda, yes it was the on line survey. I did it also. I was hoping for a chance to complain about my only less than magical experience on the cruise. We loved the shows, or at least what we could see of them. At both the Golden Mickeys and Disney Dreams we ended up behind poeple who were video taping. For the Mickey's, the lady taping was also sitting behind someone who was taping so she actually sat up on her knees during most of the show so that she could be above the other lady's head. Which of course meant that I couldn't see at all and Merkie had to lean to see around her. Then at Disney Dreams, we sat behind this couple who were both very tall. The lady leaned toward her husband, and then raised her arm to hold her camera up high enough to not get the heads in front of her. This meant I had their heads in my view for the entire show and Merkie had her camera in her view for the entire show. Also, one night we came in and sat down and this crazy woman sitting at the other end of the row came running down saying you can't sit there, this whole row is being saved for my family. She kept yelling and it scared Merkie to death. I told her to just shut up we would move. Then a man came in, I'm assuming her husband, and asked what was going on. She had the nerve to say that those rude people were trying to steal the seats she was saving. I turned around and said if you want to know what's rude its for one person to try to save an entire row of seats for her family when Disney's policy is to not save seats at all. They sat down and shut up. Finally, one night we just happened to get to the theatre very early and the door wasn't opened. There were about twenty or thirty people in line so I figured they would open soon, so we jumped in line. When they opened the doors, I found out what the line was for. They all made a mad dash for the front row just like the crowd does at opening of the parks. I actually saw an adult knock a young girl down trying to beat the kids down there to save seats for his whole family. Merkie and I were just walking normally, and I heard the couple behind me talking about us. The wife said go on, and the husband said I can't because these people in front of me won't go. I took Merkie's hand and we stepped into a row and let everyone behind us go. Do you know where we ended up sitting? SEven rows up from the front right in the middle of the row. They were in the row right behind us. They acted like that and we had just as good of seats as they did. I told Disney in the survey that they need CM in the theatre enforcing the rules so that inconsiderate jerks do not ruin the experience for others.
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2006 4:59 pm

ericamanda01 wrote:
Amanda V why is there a TART in my signature!

lol!
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2006 6:28 pm

ok, I added my birthday and now it shows every one how old I really am!!!!
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2006 6:30 pm

yeah but on the flip side it also serves as a counter until the Joane big 5-0 birthday bash cruise! AHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2006 6:32 pm

Joanne we need to get you a siggy pic.......
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2006 6:32 pm

Gail,

We only went to one late show. It was the night we did early dinner at Palo's. It was awful. I was so happy we had late dinner. The kids were so noisey and the parents were loud and never said anything to quiet up those kids. This kids in front of us kept standing up and the parents said nothing. I was so glad we had late seeting and most of those kids were in the early dinner. I feel for you. I hate when you plan to be early and are pushed out by rude people who think they deserve everything.

Have a good evening. Come down to the warm weather.
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2006 6:34 pm

Princess Amanda- who is your picture?

Eric Amanda- I liked your food picture.
Back to top Go down
joannel
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
joannel

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2006 6:36 pm

I shouldn't be chatting all night. I brought work home. My A/P girl is on vacation and I have to input invoices. Yuck. I would much rather be chatting.
Back to top Go down
dzneprincess
Hooker Sock
dzneprincess

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2006 6:44 pm

joannel wrote:
Princess Amanda- who is your picture?

Eric Amanda- I liked your food picture.

Madonna! tongue
Back to top Go down
gssmks
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
gssmks

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2006 6:48 pm

Hello guys! I just got back home. Merkie's little friend had a birthday party at the pool at the Pavilion tonight. She just loved showing off the tan she got on the cruise. Her tan is starting to fade though. Just another reminder that we are not still on the ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Good morning - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good morning
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next